Sunday 18 August 2013

Retrospect and Discussion of TVCs by PETRONAS "Love Letters to The Nation", The Bee, Publika

Another wonderful day for me...
Yes,
I attend a TV Commercials sharing today....

Before this,
I was exactly don't know what is this about...
As a film club's secretary,
I must go and write a report for this event...
I just hope I will not feel bored during the event...


I am so surprised...
It is a commercials sharing...
It shares about the commercials of Petronas from 1996 till now...
They choose only 11 of them...
We can't take pictures during the event...

Some we are just familiar with like Boyz in da Hood, Boat Race, No Charge, Tau Fu Fah and so on....
The most I like will be Man Gyver, No Charge and Tau Fu Fah...
All of the commercials are meaningful...
I feel like so touching during the sharing...
Even some of the commercials we seen before...
but the feelings are really different when they play one by one and so many people watching at the same time...
The commercials inspired me...

There is no racial problem between Malaysians, but we ourselves create it...
We are all same...
We are all MALAYSIANS...

And, there would be some values like filial piety, mother love...
We should not forget where we come from,
we should proud of who we are!!!


Malaysia should be have more events like this...
I learn a lot there...
At last,
Love letters to myself and parents.

Love letter to myself...

Love letter to parents...

At last,
Enjoy dinner and do the interview...
Chatting with friends...

Mikayo and I go shopping for a short time...
Then we go back...

Thank you for the driver who purposely come to fetch us to the event and then fetch us back too...

If you like to watch Petronas commercials,
you can search them through Youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment