Saturday 17 August 2013

MY ELEPHANT Thai Restaurant, Section 17, Petaling Jaya

My Elephant Thai Restaurant
Dinner with my dear housemates Mikayo, Meng Yap and Pui Hoong...
It is a wonderful day...
The food n drinks there let me feel very satisfactory...

The decoration on the table...
I like Thai food very much...

The food and drinks we order...
Pandan Cooler
Aroma Cooler

Mango with Sago
Mango with Sago


Mango + Green Apple Cooler



Fish Biscuits

Paku

Seafood Tomyam Soup

Thai Rice
Thai Rice

Soy Sauce Steam Tofu

A very great dinner...
All of the food and drinks are very delicious...
Four dishes with rice...
Four of us finish all...
Actually we are not hungry...

My friend say the tom yam soup taste not like the tom yam we try before...
The food is full of pandan flavor...
They stimulate our appetites...
It costs RM100+ for our dinner...

For me, I like the taste very much...
Next time should try the lunch there... :)
Very thank you to our tenant for this dinner...

:)
Lastly,
four of us in the photo...
Thank you, really having fun with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment