Saturday 9 March 2013

Doi Chaang Coffee, Jaya One


Today I have a very fun interview of Doi Chaang Coffee...

This shop is located at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.
A very nice place to go for coffee lovers...
Their coffee beans come from a small village that called Doi Chaang, Thailand...

Their coffee taste very good...
For me, I didn't drink any coffee,
but I fell like addicted after drinking their coffee...
The owner pays her 100% heart to make every cup of coffee...
She knows much about coffee, she loves coffee very much...

Doi Chaang Ice Coffee

Latte

If you come here,
don't forget to try this Doi Chaang Coffee!!
There are also other types of coffee available here...

Marble Cheese Cake
 And,
their home-make cake too...
It's really nice...
I like very much...

Interview in progress
 Thank you the owner there to let me know more information about coffee!!




The environment there is very suitable to relax...

There is only one Doi Chaang Coffee in Malaysia...

Doi Chaang opens 9am-6pm & is closed Sundays.
The cafe is extremely hidden & tiny, probably fitting little more than a dozen seated patrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment