Thursday 1 August 2013

RESPECT

Respect is a positive feeling of esteem...
We learn this from the day we know the principle of life...

Yes,
I hate people taking my things without asking me...
Aren't all of you like this?

Few years ago,
if you treated me like this,
I am very sure,
you will get scolded by me...
Not to say you can't take my things,
just ask me first before you take...

Today,
I am just telling you with my soft voice...
but,
you become angry already...
Is this my fault?

Oppositely,
if I take your things?
think this, girl...
I am very patient already...
This is not the first time...
If I don't tell you this time,
sure next time you will exceed my limitations again!!!

Learn how to respect people,
then others will respect you too...

If you think I hurt you,
I am sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment