Monday 17 June 2013

Sekinchan 2 days 1 night

I am lazy to update my blog again...
But the way,
today I am really have this mood to update for my Sekinchan Trip...

This trip had been planned one month before I go there...
I am so excited to hear this good news...
Because finally,
I have a chance to go Sekinchan...
The place where there is full of paddy...
I go there with a gang of photographers...
I will be one of the model there...

I didn't take any photos of the paddy,
I am not bringing my camera there...
If I bring,
The photographers will scold me?? :P

Once we reach there,
We get a bad news...
Most of the paddy had been reaped...
Luckily we found some "paddy roll"...
not exactly know the name of it!!
Just left a few there,
As the villagers there,
they said the next day would be the last day have these rolls,
because they will move them to produce already...
I am so lucky!!!
This scene is just once per year~~
"Paddy Roll" and I
smile as much as I can...
Yes, I progressed...
after shooting for the evening...
we enjoy our dinner...
Do you want to eat fish?

And go back to the house we rent for 1 day...
It's already 10pm...
clear my make up, take bath and sleep...
Oh my god...
can't sleep well...
3 hours+ sleeping time only...

Wake up for making up again...
Tired!!!

Plait Clothing + Jeans
Different me!!!
But I like~~

We shoot until 11+ am...
We had our lunch at a famous restaurant there...
we order 6 dishes and rices...
It costs only Rm 95!!
So delicious...
Sekinchan is famous of the seafood...
If you go there,
must try!!!

Then we plan to continue shooting again...
But the sun is very bright...
We give up...
Go back to bath and packing...
Fun trip!!!!

I want to say one billion of thank you to the photographers...
without them,
I will not have this chance...
to take beautiful photos,
and enjoy there....
THANK YOU!!


After this post,
I will just choose some special day to update...
I want to concentrate on my studies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment